Sunday, September 30, 2012

9.30.2012
A lot of my sessions are from my home studio. It is convenient and cost effective to record at home then send your tracks off. It will be nice to go out to another studio and record for Lexi. We'll have a great engineer and producer so all I'll have to do is just play, like the 'ol days.

Last week (
9.21.2012) I had a wonderful surprise session enter my studio and if the producer/writer didn't tell me about the tracks I was to play on and who was on harmonica I would have know within the first few notes it was Stevie Wonder. That fabulous tone and style was like having his picture in front of me. Great day... I took the first couple minutes just 'To take the moment in' --That I was gonna get to play on these tracks. I don't know what will become of the project but I got to play NS/Stickbassguitar and did some cello string arrangements.. Then sent them off. A banner day for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment