Friday, December 21, 2007

"Fresh Start"

Well folks the 'ol blog of the last 4 or 5 years crashed and burned, Kapoot and is gone. So we salute it good-bye and we'll now have a "Fresh Start" to coincide with the bringing in of the new years.
This first post will be about "How's this thing work" and so we'll learn together. It seems I've figured out the text portion of the show, let's try a picture (little do you know I've now written this post 3 times, the last two somehow didn't work out so swell)... 
Sooo what would like to see, Hmmmm Hey I have a picture of Frankie Avalon and band from the last tour. Let's have a look shall we.

It worked! That's me on the left and next to me is Frank Jr., Frankie Avalon, Ray Kehenetsky and on the right My Brother DAVE!!! 

Now let's try publishing this post and getting it up and on to my website... "See you their!"
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment