Monday, January 19, 2009

A quick Vote


The Guild Season 1 is now available on DVD!



The online TV show "The Guild" that I wrote the theme is up for some 'new' and 'improved' catagories. 
"Best Original Score" being one of them. "
And that's where I come in!" So... if you would cast a vote at:

http://Streamys.org/nominate.shtml

and scroll down to: 
"Best Original Music" then 'click those words'
Put "Don Schiff" in "composers name box" (I voted for him too!) 
Series name is : The Guild
site: http://www.watchtheguild.com

For "Best Original Comedy" of course vote "The Guild"
....And there ya have it! Thanks in advance.

The show is an exclusive on Xbox. You can download each episode (Season 2 is now available) onto your Xbox or see them online, 4 weeks after Xbox gets them.... yup! I see them 4 weeks later Lol, I don't have an Xbox.

Well I just got back from Las Vegas and I'll post some pictures from the gig, I'll be getting them within the next week. It was fun. The son of "Don Everly" (of the Everly Brothers) joined the Frankie Avalon show and sings his dads hits with Frankie. It was fun and I'll talk more about that later when I have some pictures from backstage. 
Excellent! See you real Soon!
Don