Thursday, May 15, 2008

On my way - to UK!




Hi EveryOne!!! (and you too!)

Yes, arms are in 'flap ready position' as I take off for Rotherham, England. "WHY!" you may ask. Well it's not exaclty for the lushes Blood Pudding or Krumpets BUT that is a bonus. The main reason is "Rocket Scientist" (Progressive Rock Band) is playing the:

"Classic Rock Festival" SATURDAY (at the Montgomery Hall, Wath-upon-Dearne) in Rotherham, England.

" Wish Bone Ash and Rocket Scientists" Ohhh it's gonna be fun. http://www.classicrocksociety.net/
Click - ROTHERHAM ROCKS 2008 - to the right of that page.

We will be shouting out! and spreading the news of all Stick Enterprises wonders as well as I'll be playing the NS/Stick and... I'll be jumpin' up and down playin' a darn fine feature NS/Stick Solo moment too! Okay maybe I won't be jumpin' up and down and we'll hope for a 'darn fine solo'..

Alright then, I've got my leather flyin' hat and goggles in place... turbo charged beanie cap ready to spin and arms startin' to flap!!!!!

See ya there!!
Don