Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wow Time

Well the GUILD has done it again, WOW (and not World of Warcraft) they are a busy bunch. Here is a blurb direct from the site www.watchtheguild.com 

"We are very excited to announce that cast members of The Guild will be appearing at ComiCon in San Diego, July 24-27th! We will be staging out of the California Browncoats booth, tables A7/A8. The far right of the convention center, near the back wall, next to a lounge area!" 

So from what I read last year 125,000 people attended... Ohhh darn nice convention! This will be wonderful as they will make available for sale "SEASON 1" DVD of the show. After that, it will be available for purchase elsewhere. Yay TEAM! Mind you I'm excited because I wrote and scored the theme and interior music. Though my work gets heard every show at least twice... it appears I'm VERY busy with the show, "You really record it once, and it gets place in the show". However I feel busy everytime I watch the show! ...... 

Maybe Season two, I'll ask for a walk on part, that would be fun. I do that every once in a while. You can rent a movie called " '84 Charlie Mopic". Yay, true enough I'm in it! For REAL! Early on in the show you see me painting Rocks White. Yea, it's a big part alright, it's in there with my other big part I had in a movie called "Live From Death Row" with Bruce Davidson and Joanna Cassidy. In that big Block Buster of a TV movie I run up to a moving van (nearly got run over) and yell, "lana I love you, I love you!"... Now here's where my 'smart thinkin' comes into play!"  The line originally was, "Lana I love you!"     Ya see what I did there?... I doubled the line,....  Ohhhh on camera instead of 2 seconds.... now a feature length 4 seconds. Oh yes, another 2 seconds I might a been notice by the academy... Navel academy! Brump bump!

Okay, I gotta session, we'll talk more later.
Don