Saturday, September 13, 2008

Look at me lookin' at you! lol



This is working out great, lots of requests for the online lessons Tvshow of shows. Wonderful to hear from all of you we are gonna hit the computer airwaves hard. Perfect! and we'll have a blast too.

This concept is new to all of us so if you'd like 'jump in the deep end' with me and try it out!, ... 'You can stare at me, staring at you', we can set up a time to try Skype out, you'll see me, I'll see you, we'll LAUGH!!!! You'll know it works and then we can set a lesson up if you'd like. Hey, the call doesn't even cost a 'dime'. And how many of us remember a call costing a dime. Heck I don't recall seeing phone booths anymore for that matter! Ahhhhhh, the worlds changing.... "and I'm diggin' it!' (showin' my age with that 'hip' lingo of long ago).

My skype name is very tricky.. Took me many man and woman hours to come up with it, "donschiff'. Whew, who'd of thought.


 email me at donschiff@sbcglobal.net to schedule a "look at me, lookin' at you" laugh fest. Put "Look@meLookin@you" in the subject heading please.


"Don't delay call today!" okay okay, "Don't delay, email today!"

I'm from the East Coast originally, whew did they have the 'sales' slogans down to an art form, even the phone numbers were interesting to remember, They had names like:
"Cherryhill 9" or "Sycamore 8"... Ahhh memory lane. Nice place to visit.
Don