Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Love this Season"


Happy Holidays Everyone!

It's "Streamy Awards" voting time, cast your vote for "The Guild" as Best Comedy Web Series.
You'll need the address to the series, (www.watchtheguild)
and that would be where you put my name in. Excellent.

The show was nominated last year and won several categories. I had a road gig at the same time so I didn't get to attend. This year, the road calendar is clear then so "I'm ready to put my fancy clothes on and take the wife out for "free" dinner and drinks, maybe pick up an award too!


I love this time of year. I had a nice Christmas gig and played had a Stick Solo feature. It went great, so great in fact I'm recording and adding video to it. It will be my first "Video Blog" or (Vlog). Neil (Neil Bettencourt) is workin' on the drum tracks now so I can start the video. We're movn' along - working on it, it's a race to get it done before Christmas... this Christmas!

"Mike P" the Hells Angel rapper I had in the studio the other day got a gig opening for "Bone Thugs-n-Harmony ". I got a photo of Mike finally and some video footage I will add when I "Vlog" about his session (upcoming show).

Here's a Picture of "Mike P". He's such a nice young . He'll be back in the studio in January to lay down some more tracks.
Well it's gettin' late, full day tomorrow so I'll say good-nite and see ya soon!
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment