Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pat Benatar

Oh back sometime ago I co-wrote a song called "Cerebral Man" with my writing partner Tully Winfield. Pat Benatar recorded it and the album "Wide Awake In Dreamland" went Gold. I have a nice Gold Album in my studio from this. I found this on YouTube and brought it on over, if you haven't heard it before, "Give it a Spin" as we used to say back in the day of "records" that you put on a turn table that 'spun!". This was the last year that albums were made with CD's that later took over.

Okay then, I have a few days comin' up in the studio to get ahead on a few projects, that's gonna be nice. You all have a nice weekend coming up, be safe and we'll have a re-cap of the year soon. We swung at some nice projects this past year, we'll take a look!

Good nite,

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment