Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Ridin' the Wave" of good new news.











































So "Mike P" (Hells Angel member) came back into my studio and we finished his song "One Percent". Lovely tune dispite all the 'cussing' (I'm numb by now after having to hear it so many times while arranging and recording the music) He is now off having pictures taken for some lovely opportunities that have come his way. The song is being listened to for possible selection for the "Sons of Anarchy" Tv Show.
Then he is being shopped to the head of Columbia Records next month. He has some wonderful connections going for him. I love to see that happen for nice people.

********************************************

It is a download album, I will be contributing an original Christmas song track.


"I'm almost done!" Then it will be added to the download album. I have the great "NEIL BETTENCOURT" playing drums. He is really bringing it 'home' with his excellent drumming and production studio. "Yay Neil".


I'll keep us posted when it will be available.

*******************************


Hey the update on the "Don Tv show" (for lack of a better name). I'm lining up "special guests" OH it's getting FUN now!

AND if that's all not news enough! My Pal Lance will be speaking with Jerry Bruckheimer next week regarding using our music catalogue for future TV shows he produces, that would be wonderful. We have quite the catalogue.

ALL for now, you have a wonderful evening/day depending on your side of the world. And a lovely world it is.
Don








1 comment:

  1. Honored to be part of the Don Schiff extravaganza! Oh, we're onto something here! You can bet your sweet A$$ on it! The Christmas tune has been so fun to record... I've been walking around with that, "I've recorded something really cool" glow on my face. Don, you're a genius! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for this one folks, it's dooooooooohhhhhhzzzzzzzy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete