Sunday, July 13, 2008

Guild Season 1 and "Walkin' the Dog again.

Aha! The Guild Season 1 DVD. Who knew it would be so popular! The next season already has sponsorship and will begin shooting August/September. I think I'll get in a few scenes next season that would be fun.

Well if you'd like to find out more and pre-order your copy go to www.watchtheguild.com and have a look around. Lots of good information their.

The "Guild Theme" ring-tone will also be available in a few weeks. Currently you can buy the theme on itunes as well as the "Christmas Special" we did last...."Christmas!". I'm sure that will be popular again in....oh say in about 4-5 months.

Okay, quick "Walkin' the Dog" story. Last time I told a dog story it was the one where I forgot to bring a Poop bag but had a small kleenex. So I balance the Large TURD in the small kleenex, Cell phone rang, I grabbed it out of my pocket, dogs lurched, Poops got unbalanced while teetering in the kleenex... Poop hit the phone just as I put it to my ear, ...... Smooosh!

The dog (Lovely Shepard mix) just love those walks and seems to relish a nice place to poop (has all day to do it at home) but would rather me carry it around the block instead. Walk the dog up, walk the dog and poop back. I have a technique where I put the plastic bag inside out on my hand, capture the poop, pull the plastic bag 'right side out' and the Hand comes out clean and Poop safely captured in the bag.... "To bad this bag had a hole in the bottom". Finger stayed inside the bag!" I must say, she's a warm dog inside... Quite the steamy turd! (I think I saw her laughing! with her funny dog smile with tongue hangin' out!"

Excellent!
Don