Monday, January 7, 2008

Cool picture with Hilary Swank


Here's an picture I found off the internet with Hilary Swank and myself. We met at a Stanley Cup party for the Red Wings Hockey Team some years back. She was so nice.

The party was a blast and was held at Luc Robitaille's house. Well there was a bunch of us there and they LOADED the 109 year old Stanley Cup up with all kinds of booze. Luc stood on top of a table and would hoist (Ohhh it's big) the trophy cup up and then pour the booze into your mouth. Sounds simple, so when it was my turn (notice the nice suit) I figured to steady the cup I'd clamp my teeth on it. Soooo now my view is from my head halfway in the cup... teeth holdin' on.... and now all I see is the Tsunami wave of beer, vodka, whiskey mixed together headin' toward me. Before I could think 'bad idea with the teeth clamp' - the WAVE crashed over my  mouth, nose, past my ears and on over my head and beyond. Notice the nice suit... that's Pre-Tsunami... Oh it got wet. What Fun! 

Great evening and cool moment to 'drink in' and touch the history of this cup!
Don