Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Episode "6" Is it a network show yet!?

 Well this is exciting,. Episode number #6 is up and within 2 and a half days has gotten 352,000 hits. Ohhh it's gettin' popular. It also became a feature on YouTube. For those that don't know, I score the music for this webisode. Granted, there generally isn't a lot of interior music, the occasional gamer music which is fun and of course the theme. This show has it's own 'agent' at ICM trying to get the show syndication... imagine that, it has an agent but I don't. Well really, I've got a 'secret agent' .... I don't know him, he don't know me.... brump bump!"

I like this episode a lot. I'm not a gamer so the episodes with a lot of gamer lingo loose me in the translation, this one's got 'general funny' in it. The ending got a big laugh outta me.

You may recognize the lead charactor "Felicia Day" as she's on the "Cheeto's" commercial you've been seein'.
Enjoy,
Don