Sunday, January 1, 2012

12/30/11

Today 12/30/11



Incredible....almost New Years Eve. Wow did that year zip by. A good one non the less. So I'll spend the tonight and tomorrow recapping the year in music and life. Met a lot of wonderful musicians and artists this past year, formualted wonderful bonds for creating incredible music this upcoming year as well as surprise projects. Such a surprise I don't even know what they are. Gonna be great though I'll tell ya that. One I do know of though is my writing partner of Many years Tully Winfiled. We have been writing and recording for the past 5 months for various projects. As we finish them, I'll put the music in the "Record STore". A definite treat, she not only is an incredible A list singer/artist but the smarter brighter half of this writing team.



As Is listed on the "Record STore" page the video clip promoting Tim Lynks new CD due out in 2012. We can also look forward to some new Lisa LaRue 2KX project with guest apperances from John Payne (Asia featuring John Payne), Micheal Saddler (Saga). Heck a movie or two may make its way. Gonna be a smashing year.



Okay, all thats fit to print for the moment,

Ohhhh and I found an Old video I did so long ago, I could be my own dad. I'll get that together for us soon, it will be in the listening room (Record STore page). I love that 'Record and Needle" Gif there.



Lance Matthew "While The Giant Sleeps" is a just put up album to listen and purchase if you like. Classic Rock, great band I was proud to be a part of. This was the early 90's. GO listen, read the liner notes for interesting bits about each tune.



Have a great day, see you tomorrow.

Don





To see yesterdays news click the 'coffee' cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment