Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I was at Ontic studios. (www.TheOntic.com - click the "Listen to music" fun page and the 'faders' work, play with them its fun) have a look, impressive place, We have Rye Randa egineering Tully and my tracks for her publishing deal. Very exciting music LOTS of vocal harmonies and wonderful full arrangement. Here we see Rye in the studio working hard while I bother him in the background taking pictures... not to disctacting! We had background singers in last week (in the vocal room to the left of Rye). We overdubbed them all a few times to a "Large" full choir sound. Just lovely. Prior to that we went to a studio that specializes on drum tracking and had Randy Cook (Ringo Starr, Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, Smash Mouth) play on 3 tunes. After all this is done, we head over to Woodcliff studio for final mixing/mastering. I'm tired just thinking about the process but delighted I don't have to mix a 35 track song. Heck I get confused after 3 tracks.., Lol..
Ontic studio

No comments:

Post a Comment