Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I look like I'm ready to make a radio announcement. "School will be closed today due to snow LOL" Ahhhh living in California I don't have to shovel anymore or wear my heavy coat. I do appreciate that every-time I think of going back east around this time of year. Also it seams 'web Tv shows" will become a new standard and eventually a large source for our viewing entertainment". This is my prediction (Picture me with ear to the railroad tracks --- then picture me leaping out of the way of the oncoming train).



Being part of "The Guild" web-series composing music I have watched the tiny industry grow. It is becoming quite explosive in growth. The advent of "Laptop or Cellphone" connections to large HD flat-screen tv's and cable companies tying in Internet to Tv it is a matter of time when 'Internet or Regular tv shows' is just an option switch from your remote control. Heck instead of the way to many selection of 400 cable channels (and I still at times can't find anything worth watching - thank goodness for cartoon network) their will then be "MILLIONS" of shows and I'll probably be thankful for "WebCartoonNetwork" then lol.



I look forward to this as I have a 'toe' in the industry door and it opens more oppertunity to for more new shows and a larger variety. Ohhh it's gonna be great!

Okay, coffee in hand and OFF to the day!/Don


back to DonSchiff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment