Saturday, January 7, 2012

Daily News

I added two more tunes in the "Singles 45's " section of "Record STore" please drop by and check them out. Two selections in the 'smooth jazz' -esk genre. The Tune 'Groovin' features Bruce Kurnow on Harmonica. Wonderful to hear Harmonica and Stick together. I had a lot of fun on those sessions.. So many tunes and only so much time to put them up. Eventually I'll catch up.



I got asked to back up a wonderful singer and play "Send in the Clowns" just vocals and Stick. Then I'll do a few tunes of my own as a feature in the show. The program is about 45 minutes. It's 1/16/2012 (wow sounds so futuristic) and I'll get times and location for those in the area that would like to attend. I beilieve it will be in a nice sit down theater, which I like. I'll stand, you sit and relax. Okay go listen to some music and have a nice day./Don





To see yesterdays news click the 'coffee' cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment