Friday, January 20, 2012

Yesterdays News 1/19/12

**NAMM Show visit! I'll see so many friends, visit lots of gear and say Hi to a lot of people whose equipment I endorse and use. Make new friends and find 'new' gear to use. Particularly in the recording studio department. I will stop by TogaMan Guitar Viol,

http://www.togamanguitars.com/ This instrument is a guitar whose bridge is set up so that each string can be bowed. I love to use this instrument in a section with my cello and upgrright bass. It makes a very dynamic string section.





NS/Stick

I'm sure to see Ned Steinberger as well. That company is the co-inventer of the NS/Stick from Stick Enterprises. Another great invention that I find more new ways to play as time goes by. Incredible instrument.



AccuGroove cabinets are simply incredible. They deliver such pure tone, large, clean and powerful.





Well that's all for now and I'll take pictures and give a nice report this weekend

Enjoy!!!

Don





To see yesterdays news click the 'coffee' cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment